Monday, February 18, 2013

I am alive

I am keeping up with my pledge.  But I have sucked at posting.

Most of my sewing has been sewing for money -repairs.  And am also working on an idea for a bag to carry your smart phone in while riding. I want to tell you about this Mary.

I have been super good on working out. Saturday and today I did 30+ miles both days (which when I am fit is nothing - but not now!).  The last 90 minutes Saturday were in the pouring rain and today it was cold and I felt like it was headwind both ways. But Saturday it ate 1700 calories and today 1900. That is worth it.


Right now - Bachelor and replacing a zipper on a bike kit - for money.

He looks gay in this.  You be the judge


2 comments:

  1. ummm, Bachelor photo is not good. You are killing me! For some reason it stopped recording on my downstairs tv, I think since I havent turned that tv on in 5 weeks it isn't recording anything. What is this new idea you have? I got in 2 solid hours of knitting on my various flights today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have toyed with it before and actually did some work on it but then it fell to the side. There is defenitely a need in the market for it. A sport specific (starting off for bike back pocket jersey size) holer for smart phone, a few credit cards/id, and maybe key pocket. Outer layer water resistant and can be customized for specific clients/teams. Inner layer is wicking so there will not be condensation from sweat. Credit card inner layers will have fabric to prevent de-magnetizing. And there will be hold at top for headphone cord to come out of. Right now most folks use zip lock baggie. The stuff out there is too big to fit in back pockets and is more clunky. I have more stuff at home. There really is nothing out there now. There is one sort of big zip loc bag you can get but nothing to separate phone from cards and to prevent condensation etc. It is just to carry your smart phone, not use it. I will send you more tonight.

    ReplyDelete