Friday, April 19, 2013

Another day of obeying the rules

I procrastinated forever but I finally got on my trainer and did a good workout last night. While watching part of the Office and Parks and Recreation. I love Parks and Recreation.

Then it was upstairs to watch Project Runway. I think Michelle will win win but I like Patricia.  She was my favorite and I am happy she got to the finale. I will be ok with whatever happens now.

Here are some pics for today.

 At some event at Grandpa's rest home
 Driveway basketball. I suspect you are killing me at HORSE
This is a staged scene. It is not from a movie. I know it looks like something from some special effects expert but it is not.

1 comment:

  1. this just keeps getting better and better!!!! keep them coming! good job on getting the trainer out. I have workout updates that I will post today.

    ReplyDelete