Saturday, June 29, 2013

where did I go this week?

Nowhere. But I have slacked on posting, not on sewing or riding.  I got the fabric for two things in the book Mary gave me. The harem pants skirt and the french pleated sleeve top.  I would not reccomend that book to anybody who is not an experienced seamstress.  It takes some figuring.  I am currently having issues with the sleeve.  Let's see how this turns out.  I showed a bunch of people at work and everybody loves them.  I maybe should have made the top in a medium but this sizing seemend small.  I hope to finish it and the pants this weekend. I got a linen blend.  It will feel good to wear in the heat wave.


Today I rode 47 miles!  I went around the north end of the lake on the trail, then got on West Lake Sammammish and went to Newport then home across I-90. And of course it was hot. I feel like I am actually getting fit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment