Saturday, December 7, 2013

new aquarium

My 5 gallon aquarium had to go. The hood light assembly went out and I could not get just a hood unless I drove all over Seattle. I emailed with the company etc - huge hassle. So I went to petco with the idea of buying a new 5 gallon. They had 30 gallon tanks with LED hoods on sale for less than the 5 gallon! Check it out. Brian helped me get it set up. Chris (Hansen) and Steve (Balmer) are excited to move in tomorrow. They have been with me for almost a year. I love them. After they get settled in the new tank I want to get them more plants and more friends. But isn't it cool. And cost less than a 5 gallon
you can't see Chris or Steve because the light doesn't work.

2 comments:

  1. By the way, the new aquarium is 13 gallons, rather than 30 gallons. 30 would be HUGE!

    ReplyDelete