Thursday, April 3, 2014

I am still alive

Today I wore a regular shoe for the first time since my fall.  I have been riding my trainer. I stayed seated for a week because I could not stand. Last night I was able to get out of the saddle. I am going to try to ride some flat miles this weekend.

I have so many side projects. Ambit Outerwear (tech dcsign), two clients I cannot name because I signed NDA's.  One is about to go into production so I can tell as soon as it does. The other is just getting started. 4 garments for $1200 - tech packs. No patterns or sewing!  And then my little projects  - the sweatshirt dress thing and poor, neglected Motovista.

Maybe I can finally get moving on that.

And of course, the $600 coat. I want to finish it to do a final fitting this weekend. I started sewing the lining tonight. I am concerned because the one on her jacket was super beat up and hard to copy. I put a big pleat in the back and I created a back neck facing.

lining bodice and skirt from the front


from the back

back neck facing - you can see the big pleat under it.

my awesome serger and work area (thanks to the cabinet gift I know have work space)

my boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment