Wednesday, March 27, 2013

back at it

And I was not totally out of it but I was down from sewing every day and 50+ mile rides to laying on the couch dying while watching Law and Order re-runs.

Each of the last two mornings I have taken the back of this dress apart. I think I finally have it right. I may go to Goodwill this weekend and get a purple (or light purple or white) sweater to bedazzle to go with it.


Last night we went to Hockey Playoffs. Mary you should come with us next year. They have two-fer Tuesdays.  You get beer, hotdogs, admission etc as two for and/or $2.  Super cheap. And the games are really fun. I sand Livin' on a Prayer at full volume at one point and I felt good about it.  I also demonstrated (in a quiet voice) my command of the lyrics to Oh Canada.  (our home and native land . . )




No comments:

Post a Comment