Friday, March 29, 2013

Back to bike commuting

Man, that was tough. I used to fly in and out the door and zoom into work no problem.  I as close to that once I got on my bike but getting my stuff packed was a little rough. And getting undressed from my bike stuff and into work stuff at Filson was tougher. However, I survived.  Getting home was different too.  The traffic and finding a way to get lights to see me and not piss traffic off will take some time. And getting up Jackson carrying a big bag - yikes. I cannot remember if I had to get into that low of a gear. But I did it and will do it again today.

The next thing on my dress is to put the invisible zipper in.  I started this morning but did not have time due to the slippery fabric.  But I did try the dress on and it still fits.

Note: I was shocked last night on Project Runway when Richard did not know how to put an invisible zipper in! How can you get on a show if you can't put an invisible zipper in.  Anyway, he got auffed. Thank goodness.My favorite is Patricia but I think Michelle will win and that is OK.

Richard. He is a dick and I am glad he is gone
Patricia. Love her. She cracks me up.
Michelle. From Portland. I can live without her hair and tattoos but she is good and I think she will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment