Sunday, January 26, 2014

A moment of silence

But not for the Huskies - we won again yesterday at a 2 pm game. So different walking to my scooter at 4 than 10:15 pm.

Poor little of 2 of 2.  He had a good life. You can barely see him in his grave though. He was sooo small.  And then there is Carl. I really wonder what life he had.
All of the other Fish (1 of 2, Marshawn Lynch, Earl Thomas, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Sue Bird, Emma from the Following) are well.

The graves (I had to make Carls even bigger whenhe got there)

You cant' even see 2 of 2's grave, it is so small.

I loved you both.  

2 comments:

  1. Sad. But you made me laugh out loud with that last pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am wearing your old sweats and your old sweat jacket. Clothing I saved from death, unlike Carl and 2 of 2.

      Delete