Thursday, January 23, 2014

Too much sewing and rip carl,the snake

I have been sewing the baby gift for our bike team president alot, mostly getting the embroidery done. I do not use that much to it takes me forever. I do want to upgrade to the latest machine this summer. I will put photos of that up later. Also, I took a job to knock this coat off for a lady. Extra money! Check this out. Brian found it in our garden Tuesday. I checked it out last night. It looks fake because it is so big and does not look like a snake you would find here. It is real! I took more photos then I put him in a bag in our freezer.I named him Carl and we are going to bury him Saturday next to Steve Blamer and Lauren Jackson. He deserved that much. I think it may have been a pet that escaped or something.
from the fence

to show how big he is. He died with his eyes open
He almost looks like a toy. But he is real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment