Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Lots of news

Yesterday I felt like I sewed all day I was so busy at work solving problems. This is me and Yuk Fun. She has worked at Filson over 30 year and works on the Double Needle machine. She wants me to get pregnant with twins when I am in Idaho.
This is the muslin for dad's shirt and the shirt I used to make the pattern. I hope to have it sewn this weekend.
And a moment of silence. Steve Balmer left us yesterday. We could see it coming. He has been here since May of 2013 so I think he was at least a year old. He was a very good fish. We will bury him Saturday morning in a dedicated area in the front yard. Kitty and Brian will attend.  Memorial contributions to my Petco account.  He is currently in the freezer in this little envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment