Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday night

I had half the day off so I got alot done.  First, sleeves onto the black sparkly jacket. The pattern called for shoulder pads and I think I will use them. This fabric is wild. It is totally man-made but sort of wool like, with sparkles.  If that is possible.

I got this searsucker (3 yards) for only $5 a yard and 20% off at Pacific Fabric today. Definitely a sun dress. And I got this cute piece of valentine-ish knit.  I little Valentine skirt.

Now to ride and watch The Bachelor.

3 comments:

  1. I am just finishing up my crafting and will be watching The Bachelor tomorrow. I like the Valentine's Day fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not get to finish it before I got off my trainer so I just finished it this am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were busy yesterday. I didn't even notice the jacket downstairs. I want to see the fabric now.

    ReplyDelete