Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tuesday report

I ended up with a lightweight wool to use as the facing. And it is the same wool I used in another jacket (that was still in piles at Pacific Fabric). I am going to roll it slightly to the outside so it looks like piping and I may use it as a contrast inner collar too.

Bachelor comment - (read only if you watched it) - I felt bad for that returning girl who got kicked off but she pulled a bad move by narcing on the other two.  Totally did not get her anywhere. Huskies v. Beavers tonight on TV. I will ride, or sew or sit on my butt  while I watch it.

I predict a good night for Aziz.  He will be 70% from the line, block 5 shots and score 11 points.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch because i worked late, but it is so lame that she came back. I mean the whole show is super lame anyway! i think it is interesting that the only actual marriages are when it a chick bachelorette.

    ReplyDelete